Stock future provides many amenities to the traders. One of which is that the traders and investors can take a long-term view on the stocks using best future stocks. Also, they provide high leverages and are often used as a hedging tool.
24 Carat provides highly accurate, concrete, consistent, research-based stock future calls to the traders. Ample of time is pre-stored for the traders to bid, book profit and carry out professional trading. Constant support and assistance are provided to the customers via CRM, SMS and chat rooms. Start trading in futures now with 24 Carat as it’s said,
“Trading is the only sunshine when the skies are grey.”
Investment Required: 1 Lac or More
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
Equity Future Tips Features
- Daily 2-3 Calls are provided.
- Each call has buy above and sell below levels.
- Profit booking and stop loss are provided and constant follow-up is maintained.
- We provide only stock future tips intraday i.e. all calls are closed at 3:15 pm.
- Each trade’s profit & loss is calculated with 2 Lots.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.1 lac.
- At a time, maximum 2 Calls are open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are provided to the customers.
- 1:1 Target and Stop loss ratio is maintained.
- NSE Stock Future: BUY MOTHERSUMI FUTURE ABOVE 370 TARGET 372/ 374 STOPLOSS 368.
- NSE Stock Future: SELL MOTHERSUMI FUTURE BELOW 370 TARGET 368/ 366 STOPLOSS 372.
- NSE Option: BOOK PROFIT IN LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION BUY CALL. TG 1 @ 16 ACHIEVED.
- NSE Stock Future: BOOK PROFIT IN MOTHERSUMI FUTURE BUY CALL. TG 1 @ 372 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.4000).
- NSE Stock Future: BOOK FULL PROFIT IN MOTHERSUMI FUTURE SELL CALL. TG 2 @ 366 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.8000).
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website regularly.
- Number of shares to buy and sell are mentioned with the call provided to the customers.
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly derivative reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are intraday future tips only.
- Trade in each recommendation with a Fixed Capital.
- Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock.
- Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in Call.