With a motto to “TRADE LESS, EARN MORE”, our stock premium service is designed for mature traders. Certainties, as well as uncertainties, are looked with contempt by the traders in the stock market. To meet all the uncertainties, one has to have an in-depth knowledge of all the ongoings in the capital market as well as be able to estimate the near future statics of the market. This is the most primary key to success. Traders often don’t have enough time to carry out this analysis work. Hence, 24 Carat provides sure shot stock cash premium calls for high accuracy, extracted after thorough research.
At 24 Carat(Best Stock Tips Provider)
“Be the trader you never perceived.”
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
Stock Cash Tips Features
- Daily 2-3 Equity Cash Calls are provided.
- Each call has buy above and sell below levels<./li>
- Profit booking and stop loss are provided and constant follow-up is maintained.
- We provide only intraday calls i.e. all calls are closed at 3:15 pm.
- Each trade’s profit & loss is calculated with 2 Lac.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.1.5 lacs.
- At a time, maximum 2 Calls are open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are provided to the customers.
- 1:1 Target and Stop loss ratio is maintained.
- NSE Cash Privilege: BUY DRREDDY ABOVE 2500 TARGET 2520/ 2540 STOPLOSS 2480.
- NSE Cash Privilege: SELL DRREDDY BELOW 2500 TARGET 2480/ 2460 STOPLOSS 2620.
- NSE Cash Privilege: BOOK PROFIT IN DRREDDY BUY CALL. TG 1 @ 2520 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.1000).
- NSE Cash Privilege: BOOK FULL PROFIT IN DRREDDY SELL CALL. TG 2 @ 2460 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.2000).
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website regularly.
- Number of shares to buy and sell are mentioned with the call provided to the customers.
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly equity reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are equity cash intraday premium calls only.
- Trade in each equity cash recommendation with a Fixed Capital.
- Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock.
- Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in Call.