This service pack can also be quoted as 24 Carat special pack. This is a quality product designed for those clients who wish to experience all the segregates of MCX segment. Take advantage of this multi-utility pack bearing high-profit potential.
At 24 Carat the best MCX HNI Tips provider, our research analysts help in making right decisions by guiding you in various disciplines like booking profit, loss balancing, stop loss, etc. This ensures minimization of risks and maximization in profits.
Investment Required: 2 Lac and more
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
MCX Bullion Tips Features
- Daily 1- 2 Highly Accurate and concrete Calls are given.
- Calls are provided in Base Metals, Bullions and Energy Segments.
- Calls with proper Buy Above and Sell Below Levels are given.
- Two TGT given per call with stop loss.
- Sufficient time is maintained to take the entry.
- Proper Follow-up Messages of Profit Booking and Stop loss are circulated.
- Only MCX HNI Intraday Calls are given i.e. All Calls are Closed at 11:30 PM.
- Profit & Loss of each trade is Calculated in 2-5 Lots.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.2 Lac.
- At a time, Maximum 2 Calls are open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are provided.
- International Economic Data Updates and Impacts are provided.
- MCX HNI CALL: BUY CRUDE 2 Lots ABOVE: 3120 T1: 3150 T2: 3180 SL: 3090.
- MCX HNI CALL: BUY ZINC 3 Lots ABOVE: 165 T1: 166 T2: 167 SL: 164.
- MCX HNI CALL: SELL LEAD 5 Lots BELOW: 137 T1: 136 T2: 135 SL: 138.
- MCX HNI CALL: SELL GOLD 2 Lots BELOW: 28000 T1: 27900 T2: 27800 SL: 28100.
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls given by us on the website regularly.
- We provide support until 11:30 pm.
- At the end of the day, we provide MCX HNI call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly commodity reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are intraday calls only.
- Telephonic Support with SMS.
- Research Analyst Support till 11:30 Pm.
- Trade in each recommendation with a Fixed Number of Lots.
- Once you’ve taken a position, place stop loss and target bids.
- Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in Call.